Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MIDNIGHT MADNESS (MMSC101)

Good morning Midnight Madness followers!
I hope you all enjoyed a very Happy Easter and played along with some Easter egg hunts as I did! My son is still hiding plastic eggs around the house for us to find so he's continuing the fun and will probably drag this on for a while longer!! It's all in good spirits though and we've had lots of laughs. We also got to go out on our boat this weekend which was so nice and long overdue. It's wonderful to be able to get away from the busy schedules and just enjoy the ocean and sunshine, if only for a day!
Over at Midnight Madness we have another sketch for you to play along with, so choose fancy or case.
Our congratulations to all the winners this week
Our MMSC100 Gold Star Award goes to...
#18 Loretta Lock
 Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
#20 Sue Drees
#22 Alex
#39 Jackie ScottOur MMSC101 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is...

**Our April Monthly sponsor is....

Studio 313 Exclusive Creations

My card this week was made using one of Shawne's images from Studio313 called Elegant Lillies and although it's not my usual colors, I actually like the way it turned out. I colored the images in copics and prismacolored pencils and my accessories are all from JoAnn's and Michael's.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the lovely comments. Please don't forget to stop by my DT sisters blogs to leave them some love too!
Hugs,
Charlotte

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty...love all the lacy touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw I really love the ribbon with flowers and charms. LindaS/"priscillastyles"DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous anniversary card - love the vintage look!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlotte!
    Your card this week is lovely! So rich and warm. The lillies looks fab!


    Hugs
    Gunn
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors on this one, brown is one of my favorites :-D
    Your DP papers are gorgeous!
    Have a great week :-)
    Hugs Guro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Charlotte - this is totally divine! You have made this sketch so elegant with the gorgeous images and your elegant touches! This is a favourite of mine (well of yours! LOL!) Thanks for the inspiration my friend! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card!!! This color combination is looking great. I like this flowers and lace designs.
    Thanks for this great card.
    Ecommerce website development

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX