Sunday, October 23, 2011

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIOS CHALLENGE - SPARKLE AND BLING

Happy Sunday!
Yes I know I'm late making my post today but at least I'm here now! Over at Pike's Playground we are having another challenge and this week we're asking you to use one of Dustin's adorable images to produce something with lots of Bling! My card does have lots of shine but it's hard to get a good picture to show it! The image I colored in copics then added some Christmas colored stickles and lots of glaze on the cup. Around the outer edges I added more stickles in Diamond color. Stitching and gems add to the bling to complete my project, and I have to say I love how this one came out!  
I hope you'll join us in the fun and show us just how much bling you can incorporate on your projects this week! 
Have a great week!
Hugs, 
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX