Saturday, February 16, 2013

Doodle Dragon Studios - Snips and Snails Boys Theme Challenge

Good Morning!
Today I have a cute Dudley card to share with you all, this one's from Dustin Pike's April 2012 Members Art # 10
I made this one with the cub scouts in mind as we are going fishing next week! Thought it might be a way to keep them on track and well behaved! 
The Challenge over at Doodle Dragon Studios is for a Boys theme. So hop on over and play, but don't forget to use one of Dustin's images in the challenge!
Have a great day!
Hugs, 


3 comments:

  1. This card is so funny! I love the sentiment that matches one of Dustin's images perfectly! Thanks for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so funny! I love the sentiment that matches one of Dustin's images perfectly! Thanks for a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a keeper!!!! I just love him. Actually, I love all of Dustin's designs. I am now following you :) Rhea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX