Monday, March 4, 2013

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIOS - SEEING COLORS, PASTEL CHALLENGE

Good Morning!
Today we have a fun but somewhat challenging challenge for you! To create something using pastel colors with one of Dustin's images. Most of the DT did some complaining about the pastel thing so I kind of took advantage of that with my sentiment! All the whining and protests from the girls (oh I'm so mean!) ended up on my card! I actually didn't mind doing the pastel colors and love the way this cute owl turned out. Right now I think I'm addicted to Dustin's owl images....they are too darn cute! If you like them as much as I do you'll have to check them out on the members section HERE.
Don't forget to come along and play with the DT over at the Playground!
Have a fantastic day!
Hugs, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX