Monday, March 18, 2013

Doodle Dragon Studios - Sugar and Spice Girly Theme Challenge

Happy Monday Morning to you!
Hope you all enjoyed a fun St. Patrick's Day celebration this weekend. 
Over at Dustin's place we're having another challenge and this one's "Sugar and Spice" - Girly theme. So for all of you who like to make "pretty" cards, let's see your fabby creations. I chose an image from the Nov. 2011 Membership, and I just love this skating bear. I've been doing some ice skating myself lately, trying to learn how to skate without falling down!! 
Hope you all skate on over and join the DT in this challenge, let's see those girly, pretty creations. 
Have a great week!
Hugs, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX