Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MIDNIGHT MADNESS (MMSC33)


Happy Tuesday Everyone!
I hope that you are all well and ready for Christmas, staying warm and cozy indoors if you have been in an area that was affected by the blizzard! Wow, so much snow everywhere and yet none down here in Miami!!! I definately live in the wrong place!! I'm sure many of you are finishing last minute preparations or are already busy with family and friends just as I will be soon. I'm taking off to find some colder weather!!
I didn't think that I would have a card for you this week as I had my little boy home from school with a high fever. It turned out that it must have been a 48 hour bug because the fever left as quickly as it came on.
My card is not one of my favorites but I guess you can't like all of them the same can you? I love the martini glass which is brushed metal with the added little sparkle of the red gem, but I had a hard time thinking of what background paper to use.





Our Midnight Madness Masterpiece Award this week goes to
Teri Sherman #13
Our Midnight Madness Remarkables go to
Sue Drees #20
Ms Plum #21
Congratulations to our winners and also for all the players that joined in with the challenge last week. For those of you getting ready for MMSC33 have fun with it.

Sorry this is such a short post but I still have so many things to get ready for my trip! Stay tuned and I will be back! Until then I want to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Charlotte

12 comments:

  1. Oh WOW this looks AMAZING!!!!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte - what a fabulous card - love the martini glass - gorgeous with that gorgeous red Bling!! Your embossing and DP choices are perfect - it may not be your favourites Charlotte, but it is one of mine - I am loving it - you always add just the right touches - thanks for sharing my friend - have a fabulous Christmas with your family and friends - enjoy the 'moments' and try not to miss me too much! LOL! God bless you! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Charlotte. Love how you used the charm for your main image. The colors really pop!! So elegant! Awesome take on the sketch!! Gorgeous creation!!

    Merry Christmas my friend. May you and your family enjoy the peace and joy that Christmas brings.
    blessings and hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte, this is wonderful! It's perfect for a New Years celebration. Everything about it says let's have a party!!! :)

    Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your trip with your family. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte,This card of yours is spectacular! I love the martini cup as well as your choice of dp! What a lovely card to bring in the New Year! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your son is feeling better. Cute card, I love the Martinit cup as well, this card can be used for many a celebration and then a splash of red-Bravo!! Sending Holiday Greetings you way also, safe travels to you Charlotte. Hugs, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte, Great to hear your boy is feeling well again! This might not be a card you like, but I think it's so cool. Cute martini cup and those are cool trims!
    Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year fills with joy & happiness :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Charlotte!

    Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave me such nice words. You are a darling!

    I think your card is very cool. I like the metalfeel of it -it really screams new years party!

    I'm glad your son is feeling better, it's no fun being sick at christmas.

    Tonight we are going to do the last preps for christmas, this involves eating rice porrige and decorate the tree. Tomorrow is the big day for us. We celebrate the 24th.

    I wish you and your family a very merry christmas and a happy new year!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Charlotte~Glad to hear that your son is feeling better! BTW, I would be happy to send you tons of snow. We have way more than our share. I took lots of pics. Maybe if I ever get a few minutes, I will put them on my blog.
    I love your very festive New Year's card. Very pretty dp, and I love the charm! Your cards are always so beautiful.
    I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas together with beautiful memories to be made and blessings abundant. Thank you for your sweet friendship this year. I have been lucky to find and work with so many wonderful ladies.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlotte...I have to say I am ready for a couple of these right about now!!! LOL I really love this card...I think it is so elegant and festive. Wishing you joy and happiness during this Christmas season and a very healthy happy New Year to you and your family. I am so blessed to be a part of this team and to be able to call you all my friends.

    Bear Hugs
    Carol :o}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Charlotte! Your background paper and embellishment are outstanding! I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas with your family and wish many blessings for you in the new year!


    (((HUGS)))
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just another fabulous card and post...your are really good ya know :) Thanks for working the sketch and theme so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX