Sunday, March 13, 2011

DOODLE DRAGON CHALLENGE - SPRING SHOWERS

Good Morning Spring friends!
Did you remember to put your clocks forward today? Yes, it's that time of the year when we lose the extra hour of sleep, but luckily for me my son is on Spring break so we got to sleep a little extra today, yay! That doesn't happen very often at all as normally on weekends his internal clock seems stuck at 6:30am!! So I enjoyed the extra hour in bed. Over at Doodle Dragon Studios we are still celebrating the Spring with this weeks challenge being "Spring Showers". Now you can interpret that anyway you want to! Baby showers, wedding showers, rain showers...you name it, the decision is yours.
I chose to do a baby shower card and tag set as I was recently making a project for a challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon and decided to continue the theme here with this adorable bunny peeking out of his pram. I love this image and all the baby bunny images Dustin created, they are fun to color and create with and I'll definately be using this one again.
I colored the images in copics, chalked the edges, embossed the tag with a swiss dots folder and added some little buttons to the card. The ribbon and colored string is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and let me tell you they have some awesome stuff over there.
Here's a closeup of the little tag, isn't that bunny just the sweetest! It reminds me of when my son was born as he had a few bunnies in his crib. Can't believe he will be celebrating his 7th birthday tomorrow. I'm so excited for him as he's so enthusiastic about his birthday this year. Needless to say I have a bunch of stuff I still need to do and making his card is one of those things! LOL
Anyway, I hope you'll join in the Spring Showers fun with us and don't forget to pop on over to my DT pals and leave them some love.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Charlotte

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX