Sunday, January 29, 2012

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIOS CHALLENGE - SKETCH

Hello fellow doodle dragon peeps! 
If you're looking for a sketch challenge this week, look no further! Over at Pike's Playground we have a lovely sketch just for you. Click HERE and go check it out. 
For my card this week I chose to color Dudley and his hot dogs, as we've been having a few BBQ's lately in our house, and I found this fabby quote and couldn't have put it with a more perfect image!! Te he!
My interpretation of the sketch is a little different but I think if you look closely enough you can see it! 
Well I'm actually off to another BBQ this afternoon, so I'll leave you all with some encouragement to fly over to Dustin's place and play along with us! 
Have a fun day!
Hugs, 
Charlotte

7 comments:

  1. this is a really fun card! I'd love to have this little dragon stamp, where can I get him?
    thanks
    tfoley55.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina, you can get the dragon digi stamp at Dustinpike@blogspot.com here http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/digi-sets/dragons-2/prod_199.html

      He has lots of other dragon images too!
      Have fun!
      Charlotte

      Delete
  2. Oh this is a "flaming" good card Charlotte, I wish we had the weather for a BBQ right now!! Love the background paper and raffia.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colours youve used on this fab card, looks gorgeous (as does the wonderful surprise I got in the mail.. thank you xoxo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card and I really really like the materials you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my sweet!! :) I've really missed you and so glad you stopped by to let me know you're around!! Your card is so adorable here!! Such a fun sentiment too!! LOL!! I will be seeing you around my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. another oh so *hot* little number the dragon is to cute and as dragons go...he is just the cutest enough to fall in love with hugs and love sassyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX