Monday, January 28, 2013

Doodle Dragon Studios - Voodoo Dolls

Happy Monday Folks!
Do you Voodoo like I Voodoo? That is the question!
  Dustin has created these super cute Voodoo Dolls for you all to create and have fun with. I couldn't resist my caption for this cutie pie, "You Will love me" (like you have a choice in the matter), on the inside it says "Voodoo dolls have feelings too!" Just think of how many times these little dolls get poked with pins, yikes...glad I'm not a voodoo doll! So go give 'em so love instead. 
Notice my chain and pins in the ribbon! 
I added some shine to the eyes and hearts and popped up the image to give a little depth. 

You can find them over at Dustin's store, (if he ever releases them that is!!!)
Have fun crafting and enjoy a great day!
Hugs, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX