Monday, June 8, 2009

Award from Sassy! & Midnight Madness

Attitude and Gratitude Award!
Happy Monday everyone!

I'm so chuffed right now that Sassy awarded this to me!!! (Even if it was for being cheeky!!!) I love it and want to say a huge Thank you to Sassy for thinking of me for this one. This is one talented lady, and if you haven't checked out her blog yet....what's wrong with you? She is creative and funny, honest and adorable....she will become your best friend just by being herself. Take a few moments to pop on over to check her blog out.....I promise you won't be disappointed.

Thank you Sassy!


*****Midnight Madness:
Don't forget tomorrow is Midnight Madness......time for sketch number 5!!! Come on and play if you haven't already done so....there is so much inspiration there, not only from the DT but also every entry is well worth a peek!!
In addition to the inspiration of course are some fab prizes to win, so come along and play!

What you waiting for???


Go on and play!!!

Hugs to all you fellow bloggers out in cyberspace!
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX