Thursday, September 17, 2009

DUSTIN PIKE RELEASE DAY! MOJO MONDAY

Happy Thursday folks!
Well we are almost at the weekend again!! Are you all ready for a nice relaxing rest or are you going to get busy with your crafting? Not sure what I'm going to do yet, I guess it depends on whether I finish all the laundry by tomorrow!!!
Today over at Dustin's place he has a cute bunch of bears and penguin's release....called "buddies", I still need to finish one more, so perhaps I'll post again later or tomorrow if I don't get the photos taken in good light! I had so much fun creating this card, I just love the little bear and penguin duo! This one I made using the Mojo Monday sketch....yes, I know it's late but I liked the simple sketch so figured I'd give it a shot. I colored the image in prismacolored pencils and markers, popped the little penguin gift out on pop dots, used my spellbinders circles and added a little glitter glue to give a little sparkle. The little Christmas tree was cut from lace cardstock by KI Memories, and I added a snowflake brad to the top of the tree. That's it!

DUSTIN'S IMAGES RETIRING!!! GET THEM WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!
Please read what Dustin has to say about this......

"I am currently working on a line of rubber stamps (don't worry I will still do Digi's) BUT some of the rubber designs will be similar to some of my past digi's. So I am retiring pages 1 thru 5 from my site. http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/ I am selling all images for $25.00. It is good until midnight Sept. 25th. I will not offer these again until Jan/Feb 2010, and at that point will have to see what was made into rubber and what wasn't and if there is a design conflict some of them might not return.... I cannot tell you who this company is just yet, they do a lot of outside the U.S. sales, which will be good for those Doodle Dragon fans living around the world...http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/justincase.htmlSpread the word, this wil be the last time Boo Boo Dragon, CupeCake Monkey and a few other favorites will be around..."

****Please don't miss out on this awesome chance to get these digi's...it is such an awesome deal!

Let me know what you think....and don't forget to slide on over to Dustin's place!!
Hugs,
Charlotte

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Hard to believe we need to get busy on Christmas cards already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! What a cutie!! I love that little penguin in the box!! TEE!! :) Adorable layout too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC!! LOVE all the traditional Red & Green! That plaid background is perfect!!! Awesome creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for entering my blog candy.
    your card is wonderful
    have a great weekend
    claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX