Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DUSTIN PIKE BLOG-IVERSARY! (2ND POST TODAY)


This is my second post today as it's Dustin Pike's blog-iversary and I wanted to celebrate with him and the rest of the DT. Dustin created these cute dinosaurs on a train and I couldn't resist making them into a growth chart for my son. As he is growing so fast and long outgrown his original one so I've been making the marks on the bathroom wall for a while now! LOL I had looked for a new one for him but hadn't found one that I really liked, so now he has a new one I do like!!! I colored the dino's over the weekend and put the chart together without any problems until I went to photograph it!!! It's over 5 feet tall and I couldn't get a decent photo in one shot so ended up making a few photos, I think you can see how the finished product looks!
Here's a closer look at those adorable dino's...oh the possibilities are endless with them and I know I will definately use them again.

If you are a Dustin fan you should really stop by his blog as he has an unbelievable deal for today only..
233 images for just $10.00....yes, you heard me right just $10.00!!! Here's a little sample of what he is offering
Set 1
Set 2
Set 3
For the remaining sets you will have to go over to Dustin's to check them out! I'm sure he will be giving away some other goodies too, so don't waste anymore time over here....scoot on over to his blog and get your digi's before they disappear!
Don't forget to wish Dustin a Happy 1st Blog-iversary too!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs,
Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. WOW How fun and fabulous!!!! Love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Charlotte! What a wonderful idea! You're so inspirational and creative! I love this! And this dino train is just tooo fantabulous! I love it!
    hugs to you my friend,
    elise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX