Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER & DOODLE DRAGON CHALLENGE #7

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL YOU LOVELY BLOGGERS OUT THERE!
I hope you are enjoying your Easter celebration with family and friends and having fun hiding or searching for all those Easter eggs. I would like to take this opportunity to send special prayers out to all those who are dealing with difficult situations with their loved ones or people that they know at this time. May you all be comforted knowing that so many share in their prayers for peace and positive outcomes for you and that the prayers will continue. May God Bless You!

Now that being said let's get down to today's challenge over at Doodle Dragon Studios. Challenge #7 is a recipe: 3 designer papers, ribbon and bling! Easy enough don't you think? I had fun creating this one with one of Dustin's cute Fairy Bears...isn't she the cutest! I colored her in copics, layered the bear once on pop dots then the petals twice to give a little extra dimension. I added some glitter glue to the fairy wings and petals then some mini pearls to the wings. I added two different ribbons to my card, the checkered one across the bottom and the big pink one made into a bow. Added some corner details with extra pink pearls and some silver pearls across the top....is that enough bling?

I do hope you will join in the fun over at Doodle Dragon Challenge Studios and show us those fun and fancy cards using Dustin's images. Don't forget to check out my DT sisters creations too!
Hugs for an Eggs-tra special Easter!
Charlotte
My apologies for the lateness of this post....it was scheduled to post at 3:00pm and didn't get posted!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job, Charlotte! I {heart} all the popping you've done...it adds so much! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX