Sunday, May 30, 2010

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIO CHALLENGE #11

It's Sunday right?
I have lost a day somewhere along this week and I feel like I'm trailing behind with everything. So I am trying to catch up on my posts and apologizing to my DT's for being MIA! Yesterday I was in bed with a migraine headache, probably because I have been rushing everywhere lately and the stress caught up with me! Today I am a little better, thank goodness.
Over at Doodle Dragon Studio's the challenge is Flowers, so I made two really quick cards with flowers as decoration. First card is using the Toby and Buster images and the second one is one of Dustin's little dragons from the Earth Day collection called Footprints.
Here is another card I made using the Hippo's from Dustin's zoo collection that was released last Thursday
On Wednesday my sweet hubby had his birthday so I used one of Dustin's Zoo collection images and made him a really quick card! This has double meaning for my hubby as he not only stands above in his personality, he's also very tall!! LOL
On Thursday was my son's Kindergarten graduation so I used the Grad Dragon from Dustin for the invitation and treat boxes for his classmates.
Here is a closeup of the treatbox
I made a total of 14 of them.
The Kindergarten class of 2010 onstage...aren't they adorable in their caps and gowns!
That's all I have for this post, now I need to get organized in my crafting area before I get burried in there and won't be able to find my way out!
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
See you soon.
Hugs,
Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Charlotte! You have been busy! A very fun assortment of projects! I'm glad you posted everything for us to marvel at! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX