Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MIDNIGHT MADNESS (MMSC53) PARTY ALL WEEK LONG!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Are you ready for another Midnight Madness challenge? I sure hope so coz...........

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you
(__)(_\_)(__)(_/_)(__)(_\_)(__)(_/_)

This is no ordinary week at the Midnight Madness.
Each day something different will be posted on the blog to keep the party going. To be eligible for the prizes, make sure you come back each day to see the new party theme and post another comment. Fly on over to Priscilla's blog to check out all the details.

Congratulations to our winners this week
Our Masterpiece Award goes to
#31 Nancy Brown
Our Remarkables are
#17 SuperNan
#35 Brenda
#52 Holly Miller
Our sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique
Our Monthly sponsor is PB Stamps

OK now onto my card....this gorgeous image is from Stampin Boutique and is called "Swan Song" I had so much fun creating with it and am pretty happy with how it turned out! The image was colored in copics, the sky with chalks, and some areas were popped up on foam dots. I glazed over the water with diamond glaze to give a little shine.
On this close up photo you can see how pretty this image really is.
Priscilla's fancy sketched was just calling for lots of flowers, so that's what I did....put lots of flowers!!!
Well, I won't keep you from the party spirit but before you hop on over to check out all the details at Priscilla's hang out....check out my party dress!!!
"That's the way...ah huh ah huh I like it, that's the way ah huh ah huh I like it"....KC and the Sunshine Band!!
This is the one I would more than likely wear...living in South Florida in the HEAT!!!
This is the one I wish I had the body and courage to wear!!!! LOL
Hey, no harm in dreaming right!
Now go boogie on over to Priscilla's to check out all the real fun that is happening this week!
Have fun with the MM girls boogie-ing on down!
Hugs,
Charlotte

18 comments:

  1. WOW Charlotte this is totally AMAZING, sooo omuch to look at can't stop looking at your creation!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte, what a beautiful card! Love the flower embellishments that you used. They go perfectly with that wonderfully colored image. So inspirational! Love that little number too! (party dress) Yes it is nice to dream.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte, your card is SOOoooooo refreshing! I love everything about it but my favorite it that diamond glaze you have put over your water. Such a great idea. Tracy, MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love the roses and the whole card comes together soooo well

    ReplyDelete
  5. GASP! Charlotte! This is absolutely STUNNING! My goodness gracious! My jaw hurts from it hitting the floor! lol! Wow wow wow ... words cannot express! From the coloring, to the beautiful flower clusters to the sewing ... it's just, just, just GORGEOUS!!! Whewee!!! You sooo ROCKED this card!

    ooooh, and I love your party dress! :) I'd love to wear either of them .. but sadly enough, I don't have the "chest" to help it stay up. LMAO!!!!

    Have a LOVELY time with your week long party!!!! :)

    Big Hugs to you!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Charlotte, you would look great in both those dresses, but I think I like the first one best.. Hey you better head over to the party..It is starting to get a little on the wild side..LOL Stay away for the group in the corner ok? LOL Your card this week is just Magical :) Your new wallpaper looks great on your blog too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte, love your card this week, the flowers on the side the and polished image! It's exquisite :) Oh and your choice of dresses, - Very Sophisticated choice , little white dress! I like both of them! xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love all the details and the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous image, Charlotte, especially with your beautiful coloring and those wonderful flowers to accent it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Charlotte!! I just love the elegance of it!! Great color choice and look at all that embellishing. Beautiful take on the sketch!! Missing you girls!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is an awesome creation with gorgeous design. Beautifully finished!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Charlotte! I am don't usually like all the fairy-stuff, but this is just beautiful! They way you pop her up and made a scene out of it... amazing! I love everything about this card!

    Can I borrow that little white dress? I am invited to a wedding with dresscode "all white". I don't want to go to this wedding, so if I squized myself into this little thing they might deny me access? Could be wort a try right? *LOL*

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Charlotte, this is so stunning! I love the flowers, the image, the bows, just everything about this card!!
    Hugs, Darsie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning, and I love the dresses too!! :)

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this card is full of GORGEOUSNESS! Love the details, and those dresses are FAB! Just go for it! *smile8

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wahoo Charlotte - this is divine! I love the scene you have created (LOL) and your divine colouring!! The flowers are sensational - infact the whole acrd is enchanting Charlotte - you 'wow' me each week with your creations...I am loving this my friend! Thank you for being so inspiring my friend! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Charlotte you card is just adorable. I love the dimension and colors. The flowers are absolutely stunning. Love your whimsical style.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Charlotte, this is so dreamy. :) I love the way you've popped the fairy and the framing is perfect. Beautiful dresses too! Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX