Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MIDNIGHT MADNESS (MMSC 73)

Happy Tuesday Folks,
How are things going with you all? Did you all have a great weekend and get some crafting done? I sure hope so! My weekend didn't work out the way I had hoped. I was looking forward to my DH having the whole weekend off but that didn't happen :( He worked 11 days straight with no time off as his parents were on vacation, but he ended up working on Sunday too! So much for family time together!!!  
OK enough complaining, onto more exciting things....Midnight Madness to be precise!
Congratulations to all our winners this week
Our Sponsors this week are Paper Works Co.
Our Monthly Sponsor is Sunshine and Giggles
My card this week is made with an adorable turtle stamp called Tommy the Turtle from Paper Works Co.  the Aqua Amigos set. Isn't he cute! I colored him in copics then added some paper glaze to his shell to give it a little shine. DP is DCWV, flowers are from Prima and butterfly is from a Martha Stewart punch. Copper plate is from Michael's. 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed seeing my little turtle!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Charlotte

9 comments:

  1. SOOOO SWEET Charlotte I LOVE the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte!!! This is so fantastic. I LOOOOVE it. Makes me think of Nemo, but pretty. Cruisin' the EAC, Noggin, Duuuude!! :) Love the turtle and the scalloped circles resemble waves. Too cute! The glitter makes it a total fave of mine this week.

    Hugs and Love!
    Holly R. Moore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Charlotte, this is just sooo adorable!! I so love all the glitter on this...so shiny and fun!! Love the added flowers and butterfly!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Charlotte, Tommy the turtle is soooo cute. Love your background dp and all of those wonderful details. Your stitching is top notch as always. Wonderful take on the challenge.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Charlotte - this is way too adorable! Your turtle looks so adorable - reminds me of 'Finding Nemo!' Love the colours you have chosen and the shommer you have - this reminds me of a quiet ocean pool - fabulous! Your butterfly and roses are such a pretty touch - love this Charlotte - you always nail the MMSC! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Charlotte-this has so much sparkle and shine....my favorite embellishment. This is just adorable beyond belief. Love the flowers and the butterfly is darling. Your interpretation of the sketch is phenomenal.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlotte, this is sooo cute! I also happen to love blue and brown together. Beautiful sparkle and shine!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlotte, sorry to be soooo late!! I've really gotten behind. I was finally able to upload my card yesterday. Whew!

    Now, you have really dressed this little turtle up and made him so presentable to the world. He's in Turtle Disneyland with this beauty. All the sparkle, flowers and b/flies turned this into a darling card.

    Hugs
    Da Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little guy is just the cutest image and the colors and embellishments are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX