Saturday, January 1, 2011

STUDIO313 HOTSPOT CHALLENGE - SHC5 ADD A CHARM!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Can you believe we have said goodbye to 2010 already and are welcoming 2011! Wow how time flies by these days. I sure hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and did something fun to bring in the New Year. I'm out of town enjoying some snow and colder weather and not in a hurry to go back to the heat of Miami!!
Over at Studio313 Hotspot Challenge this month we are adding a charm to our creations. I used Shawne's adorable penguin wrapped in his scarf for my creation and her "Let it Snow" digi too! Now I have to confess my resources here in the cabin are few as I didn't bring many crafting tools with me, so I apologise that my creation is not very detailed. I did remember to bring my stickles though and am lovin the sparkle on my little penguin! My charm is actually made with a swarovski crystal bead which also has some nice sparkle with it.  
The lighting in the cabin is not the same as I have at home so if the photo doesn't appear very clear...sorry!
I wish you all a really wonderful New Year and hope that 2011 brings you happiness, health and good times.
With much love,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX