Thursday, February 10, 2011

DOODLE DRAGON RELEASE - HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Happy Thursday Folks! If you are a Doodle Dragon fan and love Fairy Tales, then you are going to love Dustin's new release called Ever After. Dustin is so talented and always has a way of keeping his DT happy with his adorable images, and let me tell you we all had fun working with this release....Thanks Dustin, you are the best! I've chosen the Heart castle and coach images for my cards to show you how fabby they are, but there are many more designs to chose from including Rapunzel, dragon slayer, slipper, and more!
I colored my castle in copics (my collection is small so not too much variety in colors, LOL) but I'm kinda happy how it turned out anyway.
I love to stitch on my cards and chose a pretty gold thread for these two. 
Here's the coach image with the griffin's standing guard so no one can sneak a ride! Isn't it cute! I have to admit I do love pink but I'm not a princessy type at all! Anyhow, I'm sure some little princess out there will love these cards! 
 So, go ahead and fly on over to Dustin's to check out the rest of the release, oh and while you are there don't forget to leave some love for the rest of the DT!
Hugs,
Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Charlotte! I have stitch envy over these cards! The gold is a fantabulous touch! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Charlotte! a LOT of work went into this! And look at this fairy tale card .. it's STUNNING! The castle, the carriage .. sigh .. makes me want to jump right on in here and be a princess for a day! hehe! I love this!

    Hope you're doing well!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX