Sunday, April 24, 2011

DOODLE DRAGON CHALLENGE - COLORS OF DUSTIN'S BLOG

Happy Sunday everyone!
Did you all get to join in the blog hop over at Dustin's place on Thursday? Weren't there some absolutely fabulous creations to see! WOW, the DT outdid themselves. Dustin has been drawing like mad lately and keeping us very busy. The only problem is trying to choose which images to use as they are all so damn cute! I found myself printing off all the hippos and coloring them in, and a couple of monkey's and I haven't even started coloring the Dudley images or monsters for that matter! But when Dustin's on a roll we don't want to stop him! The DT love it! Keeps us on our toes! Te he!
The challenge this week is to create a card or project using the colors from Dustin's blog. I chose the green and brown for my card and had fun with this one. I love how it turned out. 
The sweet bear feeding his little fish is so cute isn't it! You can find this image called "Bear Feed" and lots more HERE at Dustin's shop!
Thanks for stopping by today! I will be posting some more of Dustin's images soon, so hope to see you back here!
Hugs,
Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute! Thanks for showing us your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. I agree, it's hard to decided which image to colour first.

    This is a sweet little bear card. I love all your die cut details and perfect sentiment. I wouldn't have seen this image and thought birthday, but your sentiment made perfect sense. Hmm, I will have to file this sentiment in my punny folder. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..wonderful!!! I just love this card so much.. This is really great card. This teddy is so cute and beautiful. Its funny and sentiment too.
    Thanks for this great post.
    Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX