Thursday, April 7, 2011

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIOS NEW RELEASE

 
Happy Thursday everyone!

I'm out on a field trip to the zoo today with my son and his class but over at Dustin's place he has a new release of Mom's or Mum's (depending on which part of the planet you are in) digi's. They are just adorable these sweet little bears and I actually got carried away with this set and colored quite a few of the images. I think it was the combination of some new copics and some super cute images!! LOL So you'll need to stay tuned to catch the other ones I made. I'm still practicing my coloring with Copics but have some great inspiration from my DT sisters, and if you haven't checked their stuff out, whatcha waiting for? They are amazing!
Here's the Mom's digi set from Dustin's site
The two cards I'm showcasing today are using the images called "for Mom" and "Flowers." I loved these images as they reminded me of something my son would do for me.
Well, I'm going to sign off now and let you all go and grab these fun images and check out the rest of my DT sisters work too over on Dustin's blog. Don't forget to check back here for more bears in upcoming posts!
Have fun with these images!
Enjoy your day!
Hugs,
Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. I love your fancy ribbon technique! And I think the muddy bear is my fave in this collection, lol! GREAT cards, thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX