Sunday, May 22, 2011

DOODLE DRAGON CHALLENGE - SHADES OF GREEN

Happy Sunday!
I hope you are all having a relaxing day and have enjoyed your weekend so far. I'm off to a children's birthday party later this afternoon so I'm making the most of some peace and quiet before we go!
Over at Doodle Dragon Studios we are having another challenge and this one is to do shades of green. I chose an image from Dustin Pike that I'd previously colored for Mother's day but didn't get it onto a card until now. You can find this image HERE in the Mother's day set.  The photo really doesn't show my green dp off very good as it really looks much greener in real life!
I colored my image in copics, added some zig zag stitching to the background dp, some silky ribbon and gems. 
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you'll stop by my DT sisters blogs to check out their beautiful work and don't forget to stop by Dustin's blog to see what's new over there. 
Have a great day!
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX