Sunday, July 17, 2011

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIO CHALLENGE - ANIMALS RULE!

Good Morning Folks!
It's good to be back after my vacation and I'm looking forward to actually getting around to all your blogs again, once I'm caught up with the chores! That's the downside of going away, right, there's always lots of laundry to catch up on when you return! Anyway, it's another day for another challenge over at Pike's Playground today and this time we are asking you to make a card or project with the theme of "Animals Rule" using one of Dustin's images.  
For my card I used a few of Dustin's adorable zoo animals which were colored in copics, and I made a kind of a step card, it's really a combination of an easel and step card, but I'm happy with how it turned out and hopefully the little boy who recieved the card is happy with it too!  
I had a lot of fun coloring these critters and I'm sure you will if you decide to use them too! You can find them all HERE and believe me you don't want to pass these up as Dustin has them as a set for only $1.00! Yes, that's right, all these images below for just $1.00! But, don't delay as I'm not sure how long they will be available at that price!
So, what you waiting for? Hop on over to Dustin's site and grab these wonderful images then go create your project! Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX