Sunday, September 25, 2011

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIOS CHALLENGE - MAKE US LAUGH

Happy Sunday everyone!
I hope you have all enjoyed the first part of your weekend, and will make the most of the rest of it. Personally Monday mornings always come around too soon, don't you think? I've been playing double duty this past week as my DH is overseas and I really miss his company. I'm so looking forward to his return and I know my sweet boy will be happy to have his daddy back too. 
This week over at Pike's Playground we are having another challenge and this one is for you to make us laugh- with humor cards or projects. I had this one in mind for a while as the first time I heard this little rhyme it cracked me up laughing. I love the expression of the Halloween kitty and know I'll definately be using this one again. I colored kitty in copics then used some embossed dp that I picked up in the dollar section at Target! I hope you'll hop on over and play along with us this week. 
Until the next time, have fun!
Hugs, 
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX