Sunday, September 11, 2011

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIOS CHALLENGE - STARS AND STRIPES

 Happy Sunday to you all!
It's time for another Pike's Playground challenge and this time we are asking for stars and stripes to be included in your creation. You can include one or the other or both if you wish. For my card I chose to do a Christmas card using one of Dustin's cute snowmen holding a star. I colored him in copics and stickles then added some stitching, ribbon (to make my stripes) and some decorative corners. Although the photo doesn't show it there is a lot of sparkles on this card, not only on the snowman but also the corner details too. 
I hope you will come and play along with us today and show us your stars and stripes.
As I write todays post I'm reminded that this is a day in history that we need to remember all those innocent people who lost thier lives, and the many service men and women who are still overseas fighting on our behalf. My thoughts and prayers go to all those who were directly affected by this tragedy.
May we never forget!
Have a peaceful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX