Sunday, October 9, 2011

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIOS CHALLENGE - SPOOKTACULAR

 Good Morning and Happy Sunday to you all!
I almost forgot to get my card ready for this weeks challenge as I seem to have lost a day somewhere on my travels!!! Well I didn't have time to get it in for Dustin's post but at least it's here! Better late than never. The challenge this week is to make something "Spooktacular" using one of Dustin's images. I chose this cute puppy dressed as a mummy for my card and had this cute dp and cardboard words from Target that fit perfectly with the image. 
The inside I couldn't resist to finish off too with the "Yikes, Mummy!" As we say in the UK, mummy instead of mommy, it kind of has a slightly different meaning!!
Anyway, I hope you'll join us this week for this fun challenge and show us how Spooktacular you can get!
Have a great week!
Hugs, 
Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, has someone been playing with the toilet paper again!! Great job Charlotte.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thanks for reminding me about this fun DDS Halloween image set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute inside and out. Thanks for shareing.

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX