Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MIDNIGHT MADNESS (MMSC125)

Happy Tuesday and Happy Midnight Madness day!
This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"

Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC124 Gold Star Award goes to...

 Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
Please grab your award logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC124 Weekly Bonus Winner is...


Please contact me with your info to claim your Prizes!!! :) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC125 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is..
http://priscillastyles-store.blogspot.com/ 
The MMSC125 Weekly Bonus winner will win a 
$10 Gift Voucher redeemable for any digi images in the "priscillastyles" Store
Stop by and check out all the new images!!
GC redeemable for digis only!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our October Monthly sponsor info....
Due to circumstances beyond my control, there will be no monthly sponsor for Oct.
Thank you for understanding.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For my card this week I chose another Dustin Pike cutie to color! I just love this little wizard kitty. I colored him in copics then added lots of stickles to add some sparkle! The dp is from Target, the dollar section! The ghosts at the bottom of the card are also from Dustin Pike and the ones at the top were cut from one of the sheets of dp. The Boo ribbon is from my stash and so is the bat ribbon. I just added some stickles for their eyes. 
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed seeing my card. Please don't forget to stop by to check out my DT sisters creations and also the Midnight Madness main site.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Love your wizard, the ghosts and bats plus that fabulous Halloween orange and black!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL LOVE THE BANNER OF BATS AND GOOST. TO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX