Thursday, October 8, 2009

CLP5

Happy Thursday everyone!
Today I have a quick post as I'm in a hurry, but thought I should put something on here as I missed yesterday! This card I made for CLP5 over at Chelsea's place. If you haven't tried her sketches out yet...what ya waiting for?? Anyway, this is one of Chelsea's sweet little girl stamps that I used and colored her in copics, then glittered her bathing suit and glazed over her sunglasses to add a little sparkle and shine! I have to admit that I'm not 100% sure about this card....sorry Chelsea! Not sure what it is that bothers me....maybe the image is too big, the flowers too big or the ric-rac is over powering....or maybe all of the above! Well, it was either I put it in a box to give away or enter it anyway...so I chose to enter it. Hopefully next weeks entry I will be happier with.
Card recipe
Image - Gurlee Girl by Chelsea Dang
dp- core'dinations, making memories
flowers - Micheal's florals
Sea shell embellishment - from my stash
Gems - from stash
ribbon - Christmas collection from Michael's (last year)
slate blue gems - Recollections from Michael's

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

9 comments:

  1. Oh wowzer!! How stinkin' cute!!! I love all of your fun details hun!! beautiful image and coloring!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really cute!! I love her sparkly bathing suit, and you know how much I love gems. Looks fabulous to me! I think Chelsea will be thrilled.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow HOW CUTE!!!!! What a darling image and love love all your details! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Charotte, you crack me up! I LOVE IT! Before I read your post, I was staring at your card and thinking what a wonderful job you did with sketch and with Gurlee Girl Lexi (love the added eye shadow...yes, I enlarged the image) Carolyn is right, I'm so very thrill!!! :)Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte my dear! This is tooo cute! Her sparkly bathing suit and glasses are tooo pretty! And the shells are the perfect touch! I know you said you weren't 100% sure about this card, but i LOVE it! :)
    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be thinking of your last vacation! I love the red and white on the card and the image coloring, so glad you entered it anyways so we could all see it, nope, I think it is very cute. Maybe you have had too much sun?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ladies are too sweet! Thank you so much for these wonderful comments, I truly appreciate them...especially when I'm doubting my creations!!!
    Hugs to you all!
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its gorgeous whats your problem? i love the ric a rac and the image is perfect with all her sparkles, i am jealous as i love these stamps...

    Have a great weekend honey, lots of love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh ... what a cutie patootie! LOVE this layout too! Please don't doubt your creations ... they are always awesome and inspire me!!!!! Keep up the good work! Even though I may not always comment, I do find inspiration in your work and enjoy your blog! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX