Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thank You for your prayers!

Happy Thursday everyone!
This is going to be a short post just to say a huge Thank You to everyone who has offered prayers for my family over the last couple of weeks. Those prayers were greatly appreciated and are helping us get through this difficult time!
Some of you may not be aware of what my family has been going through, but we lost a very special family member to cancer. Tante Jannie, pictured here with my father-in-law lost her battle on Saturday, after a very painful and long struggle. I'm sure most of us have lost a loved one to cancer and it just breaks your heart to see this disease take over a persons body. Tante Jannie is at peace now, and the family will be able to find the peace knowing she is no longer suffering!
Thank you all again for your kind wishes!
Hugs,
Charlotte

11 comments:

  1. Special prayers and hugs sent your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lady, Charlotte. Thank you for sharing a photo of her. I've been continuing to say prayers for you and your family. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers your way at this sad and difficult time.. What a terrific photo. Keep the memories close by..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you feel that, I just sent you a big hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending prayers and hugs your way Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you all at this sad time Charlotte and sending prayers your way, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless you all darling at this awful time, Like you say the lovely lady is now at peace, prayers are being said here for you too xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. {{{hugs}}}} for you Charlotte at this time! You and your family are in my prayers, I pray for peace and strength! What a beautiful lady, photos become treasures at these times! God bless you Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. May peace be with you and your loved ones at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Charlotte, I had no idea...I will pray for your family, thanks so much for praying for our loss as well.

    Sending you lots of hugs and sisterly-chrisitan-love your way hun and may you find peace in the memories you shared together.

    **hugs**
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing. She seems to have been a lovely lady. My prayers are with you and yours at this difficult time.

    Your Midnight Madness Design card is lovely. I can't believe that you had time to finish your lovely card at such a difficult time. Stellar job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX