Wednesday, January 27, 2010

DUSTIN PIKE RELEASE SNEAK PEAK! ALLSORTS CHALLENGE


Happy Wednesday!
I hope you are all having fun crafting and for those of you back from CHA...hope you are making the most of the goodies you brought back with you!! This is going to be a quick post today as it's late in the afternoon and dinner needs to be cooked!! After all it's not going to prepare itself and I have two hungry boys to feed!
Today I have two of Dustin Pikes Love Monkeys that are being released tomorrow. The top one I made for the allsorts challenge which called for Hearts and Flowers...not sure if you can see the hearts embossed on the red paper.....but they are there!

The second card was made for the second week of Dustin's new challenge over at Doodle Dragon Studios. If you haven't checked that challenge out yet....whatcha waiting for??
See you soon!
Hugs,
Charlotte

5 comments:

  1. AWW Charlotte this new images are SWEET!!! What a great way to showcase these!! ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute V-day cards, Love the heart shaped blingage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Charlotte....this Wild Thing card speaks to me!!!! This song has brought so much laughter in my life. My husband calls the local radio station on Birthday's and Anniversaries and has it played for me!!! It is a joke between us. How awesome both your cards are. Simply fun and fabulous. Great job my friend.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! These are so darn ADORABLE! And the sentiments are just so perfect! They're sure to bring a huge smile to the reciever! So precious Charlotte!
    Big Big Hugs to you my friend,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlotte, Gorgeous cards!

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX