Sunday, June 5, 2011

DOODLE DRAGON CHALLENGE - IT'S A BOY THING!


It's playtime at Pike's Playground today!
Time for another Doodle Dragon Studios challenge and this one is "It's a Boy Thing!" So whether you make a card for Father's day, a masculine birthday, or a Baby boy card it's up to you. Just remember to use one of Dustin's images to create something for a Boy. I had fun with this hippo image, the summer's almost here, school's out, and it looks like this hippos heading for the beach. That's hopefully where I will be next week, heading to the beach with my son! It's nice to go an relax on the sand if only for a day!
I colored this image in copics, used some left over dp from my ever increasing stash pile, added some stitching and cardboard buttons. The corner paper was cut using decorator edge scissors.
Hope you'll come play over at Pike's Playground and join in the fun with Dustin's fabby images. He has some fantastic new images in the May membership too, so you don't want to miss out on those either. You can find out more about the memberships HERE. Don't forget to see my DT sisters fabby creations too!
Have a great Sunday!
Hugs,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX