Sunday, August 28, 2011

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIOS CHALLENGE - YUMMY IN YOUR TUMMY!

Good Morning! 
It's Sunday already and time for another challenge over at Pike's Playground, this time we are asking you to create something with the theme "Yummy in your tummy". Please remember to use one of Dustin's images for the challenge otherwise you will be disqualified from the challenge. 
With all the heat and humidity here lately I figured a good lollipop image would be just perfect, even if it is melting!!I colored Dustin's image with copics then added some glaze to the lollipop and of course the melting parts too to make it look as if it's actually melting!! I love how it turned out! The dp is from my stash, just remnants I had. The flower was made using a dark red floral accent from Michael's then placing some ric rac on top and finishing it off with a little Prima flower. 
I hope you'll take the time to come play along with us this week. Don't forget to stop by my DT sisters blogs to check out their awesome creations too! 

Before I leave, I want to send all my thoughts and prayers to everyone on the East coast of the US who have been affected by or who are still dealing with Hurricane Irene. 
Have a great day!
Hugs, 
Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWW He is soooo super CUTE!!!!! LOVE the way you framed this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte,

    Thank you first of all for your well wishing for the east coast of the US. My home only lost power for 27 hours, there are those still with out.

    Your card is wonderful, the glossy effects is so cool. I just recently decovered it and have been have fun with it.


    Craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX