Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MIDNIGHT MADNESS (MMSC115)

Good Morning and Happy Midnight Madness day to you all! 
Are you ready for another sketch challenge? We'll get to the sketch, winners from last week, and sponsors but first have you heard the news?
Big big news!!
The NEW Progressive Challenges are starting this week over on CDAC !
Not only do you get all of the images for Free,
Look at what the Prize for the first Challenge Series will be!!
Copic Sketch Markers!!! WOWZA!!
Stop by and check them out!!
This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. 
"YOUR CHOICE"

Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC114 Gold Star Award goes to...
 #4 Kaija 
 Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
#2 Karin van Eijk
#9 Iruha
#16 Merkku
Our MMSC114 Weekly Bonus Winner is...
  9. iruha 

Here are your random numbers: 9
Timestamp: 2011-08-02 02:47:45 UTC

Our July Monthly Winner is....
 28. Kathy Bradley 

1-Here are your random numbers:28
Timestamp: 2011-08-02 02:50:44 UTC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC115 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is..
The MMSC115 Weekly Bonus winner will win a 
$10 Gift Voucher redeemable for any digi images in the "priscillastyles" Store
Stop by and check out all the new images!!
GC redeemable for digis only
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our August Monthly sponsor is....
At AnnaBelles we have an exclusive range of clear photopolymer stamps, a great range of embellishments including our popular Sprinkles, as well as twines, buttons and ribbons!  With our twice monthly hops and weekly challenges there is always something for everyone!  We hope you'll visit us soon :)


For my card this week I used this sweet image from annabelles and colored it in copics. Nothing really went as I had originally planned for this card as I wanted to do lots of embossing and die cuts but after I cut the label and image out my Big Shot machine decided not to work anymore, so I was left to rethink my design! (I also cut too close on the I love you part, but by this time I was not in the mood to recolor another image!) I then decided to use some patterned paper instead to give it some details and I actually do like how it turned out in the end. Unusual colors for me but sometimes I guess even I have to think outside the box!!! LOL For the back of my card I made a pocket with label to write a sentiment on. 
So that's it for today! Hopefully my next creation will go with less mishaps!! 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by the rest of my DT sisters. 
Hugs, 
Charlotte

7 comments:

  1. The black white and yellow is such a lovely colour combo - and you have made it work so well for this creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte, this is just exceptional! I would have never guessed you had any problems whatsoever! Your work is always gorgeous and you are so inspiring.
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte! Your card is soooo cute. Love that adorable image and your wonderful design and card stocks! Fabulous!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yellow colors looks so elegant on the black papers. Wonderful card and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello-o-o Charlotte - this is adorable!! I love the colours and that adorable image - the daffodils are the perfect choice with it! Your details are always fabulous Charlotte - I am sorry to hear about your Big Shot - hopefully it can be fixed - I would be lost without my tools! Thanks for the inspiration my friend! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlotte!
    Love your black and yellow beauty! Fantastic coloring and the daffodils are so pretty!
    I really like your DP!

    Hugs
    Gunn
    MMSCDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlotte!
    Your card is stunning, love the colorcombo!
    Gorgeous papers too.
    Thank you so much for your inspiration :-)
    Hugs Guro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX