Tuesday, August 30, 2011

MIDNIGHT MADNESS (MMSC119)

Happy Tuesday Folks!
It's time for a little Midnight Madness again are you all ready??
Before we get to the sketch we have some sad news to share (well I think it's sad!), this week will be Becca and Gunn's last week with the Midnight Madness Design team. Gunn has been an unbelievable inspiration and such a fun team member and it will not feel the same without her...sob, sob....and Becca is such a sweet girl who is super creative with her designs and I feel I haven't gotten to know her yet! Good luck and best wishes in your future endeavors ladies...you will be missed.

"YOUR CHOICE"

Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC118 Gold Star Award goes to...
 24. iruha 
 Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
  20. karin 
 21. Elise Muller 
Please grab your award logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC118 Weekly Bonus Winner is...
 1. Harriet Skelly  
Here are your random numbers: 1

Timestamp: 2011-08-30 03:08:00 UTC
Our MMSC118 Weekly Bonus Sponsor is..
http://priscillastyles-store.blogspot.com/ 
The MMSC119 Weekly Bonus winner will win a 
$10 Gift Voucher redeemable for any digi images in the "priscillastyles" Store
Stop by and check out all the new images!!
GC redeemable for digis only!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our August Monthly sponsor is....
Click here to read about the fabulous Monthly Prize!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For my creation this week I made an altered clip board. I'd found some at staples and thought I'd have a go at getting creative with it and I have to say I'm pleased with how it turned out.
I used a Tilda Christmas stamp, colored her in copics, glazed over her candy cane and put stickles on her wings. Lots of lace around the edges of the clip board...and yes, I actually finished both sides of it! I didn't want to make the embellishments too thick otherwise the clip board wouldn't hold my papers, so I went on the flat side of things, except for the pen of course.
DP is from Tim Holtz, lace from JoAnn's, flowers from my stash and snowflake and gems from Michael's.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope that you have a great week and will come along and play with us at Midnight Madness. Don't forget to stop by my DT sisters to show them some love too.
Hugs,
Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love all the details you have added. This image is so sweet and your shading is perfect.
    ~Hugs,
    Valerie M
    PSDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte!

    I will miss you too! But I know where to find you, and you know where to find me, so I should not be a problem :)

    I love the mix of vintage and cute on this card. It is so very adorable!

    Take care Charlotte and don't be a stanger!
    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX