Sunday, November 20, 2011

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIOS - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

It's time to play Dustin's way! Over at Dustin's playground today the challenge is an easy one and will help you get your Christmas cards done this year....well at least one of them! The challenge is to make Anything Christmas! Easy right! I decided to make a gift card set using two of Dustin's images from his 100 days of Christmas set which you can find HERE.  
My card is using image #33 and the gift card is with image #30. Both are colored in copics with the addition of stickles some snowflakes (Michael's) and ribbon from my stash.  
I hope you'll join us this week and make something creative for Christmas using Dustin's images and if you want a great deal on the 100 days of Christmas it's only $20.00 for the complete set! Now that's a bargain. 
Have a great day!
Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. Dear Charlotte, I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX