Wednesday, November 23, 2011

PAPER AND PIXELS MAGAZINE PUBLICATION

Good Morning!
I wanted to share this set I made a while ago for an online magazine called Paper and Pixels. Dustin Pike had a great article on there and asked some of the DT to create something using his images. So of course, as Dustin was published so were the team members who participated, and I was lucky enough to be one of them.  
I chose a couple of Dustin's adorable penguins from his 100 days of Christmas line to use on my projects. I made an easel card with matching envelope and decorated a paper bag to be used for a Christmas gift. I really enjoyed making this set and hope you like how it turned out. 

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo Charlotte - congratulations my friend! Love this set - it is adorable!! You such submit more of your cards for publication - they are perfect! I hope you are well - Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX