Monday, November 14, 2011

DUSTIN PIKE'S 100 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SALE!

  Well it's Monday again and the weekends fly by way too fast for me, but at least I had an extra day added on for Veterans Day weekend this time! I took the time off and went with my two boys down to the Florida Keys for some sea air and relaxation time! Now that I'm back I have a bunch of things to catch up on...yikes! 
Over at Dustin's place, he is showing off his 100 Days of Christmas this week and you might want to run over there and get this fabulous deal he's got going on before it's too late.... 100 images for $20.00! You can't beat that...so click HERE and go check out these adorable images, you won't be disappointed. If you are crazy about Dustin's images like I am you won't want to miss out on these little treasures.
I made two cards using two of the images and will be making more soon so don't forget to check back over here. 
I'm signing off now as I want to get some more colored up for later this week! 
Before I leave I want to wish my DT sister JANE a very Happy Birthday today!
Have a great day everyone and don't forget to hop on over to Dustin's to get your images.
Hugs, 
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX