Sunday, July 25, 2010

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIO CHALLENGE #15

Happy Sunday again,
Well I'm back from my vacation in Holland and a little disorganized right now....I'll blame it on the jet lag as that sounds better than just admitting I'm overwhelmed with everything I need to take care of!!! LOL
Later in the week I'll post some of my photos and share a little bit of Holland with you all. So if you like windmills and scenery I have lots to share.
OK, now down to business, are you all ready for another Doodle Dragon Challenge? My last challenge card was scheduled to post but for some reason it didn't go up so if you see it below this one, I'm posting it manually...better late than never I guess. This week our challenge is Friendship. I used another Toby and Buster image from Dustin Pike for this weeks challenge, as they are just the best of friends together! I love the bunny on the swing and both of them with big smiles on their faces! Just adorable.
I'm still trying to catch up with things around here so I'll keep this post really short :)
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. Super SWEEET Scene Charlotte it is SOOOOO ADORABLE!!! I LOVE your ribbons, image, and these pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX