Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MIDNIGHT MADNESS (MMSC61)

Happy Tuesday!
I hope those of you in the USA all enjoyed your July 4th celebrations with family and friends and lots of fireworks! We didn't go anywhere as DH had to work so I spent the time packing our suitcases as we are now down to two nights before we fly to Holland. My little one is just so excited as this will be his first trip over there.
Over at Midnight Madness we are ready with another sketch MMSC61....are you all ready too?
We have to say goodbye to Jessica, our guest DT who has stunned us all with her incredible talent for the last 3 months. She has made such beautiful cards and her CAS style is definately admirable. So Thank You Jessica for being a part of the team, we've really enjoyed having you as part of the team and will miss you.
On another note we have another very talented guest DT joining us
Holly Miller
"Hello! My name is Holly Miller and I am delighted to have been picked for "Guest Diva " at "Midnight Madness". I have been stamping about 10 years and continue to be fascinated with all the new products. One of my favorite things to create are my own embellishments. Nothing is safe from being turned into something to decorate a project. I work full time as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist and have 2 grown children. I also enjoy cooking and reading."

Congratulations to all our winners this week. 
Our Masterpiece Award goes to
#11 Lorie S
Our Remarkables Awards go to
#16 Linda W
#28 Jane Snyder
#38 Teri Sherman
Our Sponsors this week are Doodle Palace
Our Monthly Sponsor is Sew Many Cards
My card was made using this adorable mice image from Doodle Palace, isn't it just the cutest! I had so much fun coloring this and creating my card to go with it. I colored the mice in copics then put a little shine on the inside of their ears and the cheese with stickles, just to add a little sparkle!  
I hope you take the time to check out the rest of the DT's beautiful creations this week.
Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Charlotte

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Charlotte!! Love the sweet mice, your colors and the creative details. Awesome take on the sketch my friend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Charlotte - this is just too adorable! I love what you have done with the images - Charlotte you are amazing! I love your details - this is juts YUMBLY Charlotte!! Now I have something to ask you - how am I going to cope while you vare gone!?!?! I will miss you my friend but hope you have the best time ever!! Big {{{HUGS}}} to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte, those cute little mice are so adorable! Love your coloring and embellishments! Just perfect!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte this is just darling. What a fabulous job you did coloring this image. I do like the earth tones you used on this. It is so sweet and adorable.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte, you never disappoint. You did an incredible job with this adorable image and showcased it wonderfully for Doodle Palace!! The coloring and sparkle are done perfectly and your embellishments are phenomenal!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL time!!

    Hugs
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlotte, you have made such a cute card this week. Along with that adorable image, my favorite part is your corner dressings. Just wonderful. Thank you for bringing your talent once again to the Midnight Madness sketches.
    Priscilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable Charlotte! Love the soft colors, the ribbon/bow and the corner. Is that a punch or a die? Looks amazing!
    Have a great time in Holland dear!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute is this? Love all the little touches that make up such a great card!
    Hugs, Darsie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just too cute for words, and I love the way you embellished it. Hope you have a wonderful time in Holland. Wish I were going with you ;)

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super beautiful card this week Charlotte. As always I look forward to hopping over here and seeing what you have done. Once again I am "WOWED".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Charlotte!! What an ADORABLE card!! Love those mice and your DP...all fits together so perfectly!! Wonderful job this week!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX