Sunday, July 25, 2010

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIOS CHALLENGE #14

Happy Sunday everyone!
Are you enjoying the weekend and ready for another challenge over at Doodle Dragon Studios?? This week we have a great sketch from the lovely Lelia..thanks so much for making this sketch for us. I used this adorable image from Dustin Pike which is part of the Toby and Buster set. Isn't it the cutest and makes you greatful for the friends you have. I love the look on the bunny's face, patiently waiting for the little turtle to place the baby bird back in it's nest! I know this really would be better as an Easter card but I love it for a Friendship card too! I hope you will join us this week for this fun challenge and don't forget to check out all the other DT creations!
As this post is pre-scheduled, by the time you see this I should be watching the finals of the World Cup in Holland with the Netherlands playing Spain! How cool is that...to be watching in the home country of one of the finalists....I'm sure the whole country will be dressed in Orange and looking cool or crazy, I know I will be!!! So for those of you who've been following the games I hope you enjoy the finals too! Of course being part of a Dutch family I'm so hoping that the Netherlands will get their First World Cup!!
AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS A LATE POST THAT WAS SCHEDULED TO GO UP ON JULY 11TH WHILE I WAS ON VACATION...FOR SOME REASON IT DIDN'T! SORRY!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX