Sunday, August 8, 2010

DOODLE DRAGON STUDIO CHALLENGE #16

Happy Sunday everyone!
Are you all enjoying your weekend, doing something fun or getting some well deserved rest? I've just returned from a trip to IKEA...and I think half of Miami was there too!!! LOL My goodness, I've never been there before and figured as it was a rainy day let's go take a look. I think everyone else had the same idea. Needless to say I won't be going back there on a Sunday again anytime soon!
Are you ready for todays challenge over at Doodle Dragon Studios? Today the challenge is a recipe: Buttons, decorative edging and stitching! I decided to put this cute image of Dustin's to good use and made my son a little door hanger...he loves those things and now he has a choice of what to put up on his door handle.
Both the background and dragon images are from Dustin and I colored them with copics. I then popped up the dragon and frog on foam dots to give a little dimension. The border punch is from EK Success and the chipboard buttons from the $1.00 bin at Micheal's (last years stash), don't you just love a bargain? I threaded some rafia through the buttons and tied it in a bow at the top. The little sign that says Escape is from JoAnn Fabrics. I hope you'll join in with the challenge and also check out Doodle Dragon Studios over at Crafter's Digital Art Center too. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX