Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MIDNIGHT MADNESS (MMSC65)

Happy Midnight Madness day!
Are you ready for another fun sketch? If so, shoot on over to the Midnight Madness site to check out everything that's going on and don't forget to check out the challenges over at Crafter's Digital Art Center if you love digi stamps! The community over there is like one big family so if you are looking to meet new friends, get some fabulous ideas, support and expand your horizon that is really the place to be!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS THIS WEEK
Our Gold Star Award goes to
#35 Dreamtime

Our Remarkables Awards go to
#17 Peggy
#26 Sue Drees
#64 Marsha Sanderlin
Onto our sponsors, Our weekly sponsor is Priscillastyles-store
Our monthly sponsor is Michelle Perkett
My card this week is using one of Priscilla's digi's called Dress stand (see top photo) 
when you lift the top flap this is what it says! Then the inside
closeups of the insides 
a little removable tag to write your own sweet words on!
Image: Priscillastyles - Dress Stand
DP: DCWV
Lace and ribbon: JoAnn's
Flower: Spring bloom from Michael's
Border punch: EK Success
Leaf punch: Martha Stewart
Pearls: Michael's
Pearl Button and Moments stone from JoAnn's
Challenges 
  Paper Sundaes - Stitching
Anything goes - punches
Paper Play - Anything Goes
Dutch Dare - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Dressing Up
Mami Doodles - Anything Goes
Thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Charlotte

21 comments:

  1. Charlotte this is truly amazing. I love how looking at your digi on this card reminds me of looking through a window at a boutique. This was crafted with lots of beautiful thoughts and ideas. Priscilla's digi looks awesome.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card :-) Like all the details!!! Hope that it's ok that I have added your blog to my followerlist :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Charlotte - this is just gorgeous! What a gorgeous card you have created - there aee so many facets to it and each one is gorgeous! I love thenway it oens to bring more eye candy! Gorgeous my friend, just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and the inaporation! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte, you knocked my socks off with this one. You've showcased Priscilla's digi image to perfection and your black lace and details are beyond BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all the special features of your creation and that tag to write on just sent it over the top clever and brilliant!!

    Hugs,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO Charlotte love your creation inside and out!!! GORGEOUS design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte! Wow Wow Wow. You have so many spectacular elements on this divine card! I love it all!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card...must have taken ages...thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I really like that image - grat color combo here and I love all the little details - thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Charlotte fantasic card
    Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week,
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlotte! My crikeys!!! This is INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS! I can't find all the words that are zooming in my head, but believe me ... this has dropped my jaw! AMAZING creation you've made here, and every single detail you've included is FANTABULOUS!!! I LOVE it! :) I hope you had a wonderful time in Holland!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one terrific card! So girly and vintage. I love the lace, pearls...just everthing!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow! you really played with the stitching! Love the inside too!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love how you've used the tape measure.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for joining us at "Paper Sundaes" this week. Hope to see you again!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Charlotte, This is just lovely!! You have done an amazing job with Priscilla's lovely digi!! I know she is very proud!! Love all the embellishments especially that oh,la! la! black lace. Just a beautiful creation!!

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome. Love the glamour. Love the flap and inside. So many wonderful embellishments and artistic details. Love the arrangement. Wonderfully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Charlotte, your card this week is just amazing..I am really loving the colors you have picked.. I love the richness of them and the elegance you have brought to this image. Your card is not really a card it is a work of art. I love all the extra elements you have added to it. Thank you for making my image look so great :)
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI Charlotte

    Wow this is so detailed love the layout!!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Charlotte!

    I see you have come back into order after your trip - baking and stuff ;o)

    This card is amazing! I love the measure -thing (have no idea what you call it) you added. The sewing is so cool! you really made this into a seamstress studio. Love the colors and the dress looks fab! I LOVE everything about this card! Very cool with the flap!! Where do you get these fab ideas? Thanks for the inspiration!

    Have a great day!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is GORGEOUS...have just got a new pc and having probs getting into the yahoo group can you please email me the link... my5bratz@live.co.uk ... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Charlotte!! I LOVE your card!! The color combo is so elegant!! I also love the spotlighting u have used!! FABULOUS job!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX