Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DUSTIN PIKE SNEAK PEAK!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Well we are half way through the week.....again......where does the time go, I have no idea but I have sooooo many things to do over the next couple of days before vacation........ I feel like a chicken with my head cut off!! LOL

Anywhooo, it's freebie time over at Dustin's place, Dustin's place, Dustin's place...it's freebie time over at Dustin's place.......tra la la la la!!! (Blame Spyder girl for that one!!!!!) You don't want to miss this freebie..................it's adorable!! I haven't had the chance to make a card yet, but will definately be having a go at coloring the image....even if it's in the car waiting in line to pick up my son!!! The teacher's must think I'm nuts coloring!!! It's just that Dustin's images are just too much fun to work with!! They're addicting I tell you!

The design team have some awesome sneak peaks, so head on over to their blogs and check them out!! I made my party animals for my sneaky peaky for tomorrows release. I punched a car image from Sizzix out of yellow foam then colored the animal images in copics and prismacolor markers, popped them all in the vehicle with dots to make them stand out, then added more foam decorations around the outside. The "celebrate" sign is from JoAnn Craft Essentials. The foam accessories are from creative hands.

Card recipe
Cardstock - Expresso and Primary orange from the Paper company
Car front - Sizzix #38-0133
Images - Dustin Pike
Foam accessories - creative hands

SOOOOOOO.........For all you Dustin Pike fans out there...let me know what you think!
Enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Charlotte

8 comments:

  1. Oh, how funny, I love these guys in the card...nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, shoulda been "car" not CARD...LOL...whoopsie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte - this is ADORABLE!! I love the car...too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TEEHE!! These images are so sweet!! Love your coloring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card for a child's birthday! Who wouldn't love a card like that? Adorable

    Carolyn
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love LOVE this one :0)

    Ginny :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made me smile with this one. Great job I love your cards. :0)
    Ri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card it is so fun and colourful
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX