Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge
Lots of exciting things going on as we prepare for the grand opening of the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges! You will not want to miss this opening, believe me! If you are up to challenges stay tuned because when the unveiling happens it will be well worth the wait! Can't give all the details out but just know if you are interested......

Oh just stay tuned...otherwise I might spill the beans!!!! (Must not give out too much information, must not give out too much information!!!!) LOL!!

Ok I'll give you a hint..........If you don't have the logo on your blog yet, a wise choice may be to put it on!! That's it......no more hints today! Just pick up the logo and take him with you ok!!


Dustin Pike's blog

If you haven't checked out Dustin's blog today, you might want to coz he's got some awesome, cute new digi stamps....and I mean they are cute...I laughed so much when I saw them!! He's such a character!! Click on his name to take you there.

Also you might want to check out Inspiration station, because Sue just won some of Dustin's digi stamps for her little bee card creation. Congrats Sue, you did an awesome job!!

I really need to get off this computer and get back to my cards!! Will be in touch real soon!!

Hugs,
Charlotte

PS: Are you doing the Happy Dance yet???? :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi charlotte, thanks for joining my blog candy and i cant wait to see what your new midnight madness is all about will stop by and look;)... fab card as well sweetie... good luck

    hugs tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Charlotte, can't wait to get my little pawa on my freebies from Dustin!! It was really difficult to choose just three!! even got hubby involved! Lol! Got my little Midnight Madness piccie on my sidebar, can't wait for that. Good luck with your new design team ventures, your cards will be fab!! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX