Monday, May 25, 2009

Sugar Nellie - A Good Book

Happy Memorial Day to You all!

Here's on of my cards I made way before having a blog, and I just loved how this one came out. One of my favorite stamp artists is Elisabeth Bell and this one is called "A Good Book", the little cat and butterfly are from one of her other little girls but I chose to add them to this card. I hand cut the tree and grass.....which seemed to take forever! The leaves were stamped from a set of floral stamps I have then cut out by hand and placed on dots to make them stand out. This card was very time consuming but I figured it's a one of a kind....yeah right.....I ended up making a second one as I had a special request for it! The image is colored in prismacolor pencils and sparkly embossing powder was added to the book, flowers on her hat and tree. Let me know what you think.

card recipe
dp - Making memories ice blue, expresso and emerald green textured
Stamp - Elisabeth Bell - A good Book and Planting Some Love
Glitter - Martha Stewart -Brownstone
Leaves - All Night Media, Bouquet set

Hope you like it!

Hugs,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX