Monday, May 11, 2009

Latest News!

LOVE AWARD FROM SASSY!


This is adorable and I will wear this beautiful little bear with pride! Thank you so much Sassy....you are a sweetheart! Now I have to pass all the awards I have, on to other deserving, beautiful people. I will do my best to pass these on before the end of the week!

If you haven't checked out Sassy's blog, please do...she is an amazingly talented and sweet lady with a heart of gold and fantastic sense of humor. She loves to hear from you all so take a few minutes to stop by.....you will be so glad you did! Thanks again Sassy!

Hugs,
Charlotte



P.S.

"MIDNIGHT MADNESS"
DON'T FORGET TOMORROW STARTS "MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGES"..........SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE'S WONDERFUL CREATIONS!!

"DOODLE DRAGON DESIGNS"
I CAN FINALLY SHARE SOME OF DUSTIN PIKE'S UPCOMING NEW RELEASES!!! I WILL TRY TO POST THEM TOMORROW!!!! YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK HIS BLOG ON THURSDAY MORNING FOR THEM!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX