Monday, April 6, 2009



Here are three cards I made over the last couple of days which I am delighted with. I love the colors on each card and the embossed paper on the lower two cards which is from DCWV. The flower basket stamp I have had for ages and never used...now I'm glad I did because I'm really happy with how it turned out. The cherry blossom one was inspired by a friend whom I made one for. The kitties, well I just love kitty stamps and enjoyed making this card and in person the colors are so delicate and springlike...perfect for this time of year. Another day over and I must get some sleep otherwise tomorrow I'll be too tired to do anything!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards and Your blog looks great:)Just dropped in to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, and the 3 cards you posted!!!! I tooo love kitty images, since I have 3 cats and they are my babies!!! :)

    Your cards are very very pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX