Sunday, April 5, 2009

Springtime and Easter cards



Here are some springtime cards I made recently using my bunny stamps. I just love bunnies!! All of these were hand stamped and colored with pencils and markers. On the bottom two cards I used a new corner stamp so the paper with the picture is actually inserted behind the corner edges, which gives a picture frame look to it, and finishes it off nicely...don't you think?

Next on my list are Mother's day cards which I'm really excited about. I have a few ideas for them and will post them up here as soon as they are completed. As I am pretty new to making and selling cards I'm not as fast as I'd like to be but I guess that will come with practice!!

Well it's almost time to call it a night, I've had a pretty busy weekend out of the house and have an even busier week with my son at home for Spring break!! There just aren't enough hours in a day!!! I wish you a wonderful week ahead and look forward to entering more posts soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte!!! I was so happy to see your comment and that you started a blog!!! Awesome!! I signed in to follow it!! Love your beautiful cards!! I am so excited! Now we can be in touch. I have encouraged Priscilla to get involved in some of the challenges at Splitcoast and I think you should too. You are so talented and that way you will get more exposure. If you have any questions write me. I will be back for more of your gorgeous designs!! Have a great day!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX