Monday, April 27, 2009

Mojo Monday challenge


Here is my card for the Mojo Monday challenge. No surprise that I chose a Sugar Nellie stamp!!! The designer paper is by S.E.I. and is gorgeous, brown and pale pink embossed with butterflies and flowers. I colored the image with copics and raised her up on pop dots, added some 3D butterflies, a paper flower from Michael's and blue gems by Martha Stewart. I love the color combo on this one...let me know what you think.


Have a good evening!

Hugs,
Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlotte,
    Didn't know you were a London girl??? glad you liked the piccies. You have made a beautiful card here, those colours go so well together and I love that image. Happy Crafting Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! So wellbalanced and lovely colorcombo! It is so fun to visit your blog and see all the wonderful things you are making.

    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! That dp is perfect with that image!! Love it!!!
    Hope all is well!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX