Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Never a dull moment!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter full of all the things which make this time of year special. I am not completely over the flu but it's getting better, now I'm just left with a nagging cough!! My son Thijs has been fighting an infection in his throat for a couple of weeks now and last week a lump appeared in his glands around his neck.....needless to say we were back to the pediatricians office on Saturday morning and he was prescribed an antibiotic which he has had before. Everything seemed to be going well until I picked him up from school yesterday, he was scratching under his arm and when I took a look he had a small rash. In half an hour it went from a tiny rash to one which covered his whole body. So today, guess where we went?....back to the pediatrician....three times in three weeks!! Let's hope he doesn't have a reaction to this new antibiotic. There's just never a dull moment in our house that's for sure.

Anyway, back to my cards...it's been a while since I have put any new pickies on my blog so today I'm going to post a couple of Mother's day cards I made. I hope you like them!

Hugs,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX