Monday, April 27, 2009

My First Two Awards!!!

I am so chuffed to receive these awards....I don't think my smile can get much bigger!!!

The Karma Award: from Sassy!

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers
aim to find and be friends. They are not interested
in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons
of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award
to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this
cleverly written text into the body of their award.


I feel so blessed to have these two awards, and from such a lovely lady too!! Now I need to pass this forward to other deserving and talented designers!

Thank you so much Sassy, I will wear them with pride! You have become a good friend and I look forward to keeping in touch and blogging along with you!

If you haven't done so already you really should check out Sassy's blog, as she is so talented and has a fantastic sense of humor!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Hugs,
Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. you are more than welcome i had better look and send you some more...just to keep the compliments coming lol!!!!! .im blushing and blubbing yer dafty...lvs sassyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment, they really make my day brighter!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX